Heyhey! Im back!! Eh, I hit 1 week yknw since I last blog.
Sumer org da wish slamat ari raya, aku baru jek nk ucapkan sey. haha. lambaaaaat ah weh. tkpr loh, most of you received my txt rightt? Yng tk dpt tuu, sedih ah siul. Reason maybe, you're not good enough to be my friend, guess. cheyy. hahaha. kidding.
........
I got 100 over photos to be upload. Photos since last Thursday.
I'm still NOT in talking terms with my dad though it's Hari Raya and I've to seek frgiveness on day one of raya. Idk if I should....argh! I-D-K.
........

I just came back frm El's place. Ystrday Boboi came over. Kywakk rumah dier mcm jntn free entry gtu ehk. hmmm. tk tau la kan. tsk, smlm baru dier adr argument ngn Haizal ngn Hillary. Root of this is, Both boys are into her. But she chose Hillary instead. =.= Adr laa, kecoh2 skit smlm. Last aku tlg tutop pantat dier. Pandang member lamer maah. Dier tk bape serious jek aku tgk. Sempat layan Boboi pt dlm bilik, tgl kan ku pt luar tgk tv sorang2. Sedih pe jacko! hmmm biasa kan slalu ah. Tgk ah, dier gadoh ngn Hillary, tpi last2 tgh seronok dudok ngn Boboi pt dlm bilik. She claim tht she's just watching tv in the room. Ohh, come on bitch! Why do you have to lock that damn door if you're just watching tv, true? Tk tau laa ngn prangai kau, kdg2 aku tkdr say ah. Malas gtu. Idop kau, buat la sukati kau!
........
- Yeay Monday -
Drank at Carl's place. Kwn kaki club El laa. I'll upload the photos soon aye. Carl's fucking crazayee. haha. he admits that he's "siao ang-moh." haha. tuu dier yng ckp sio. And guess what he called me? Cheeky bitch!! =.= Woahhh! So polite ah this white dick! haha, tkpr i got use to it ready. hehehe. We met up again on Monday, night aftr raya at Mak's house. Urm El peh mak angkat. Tuu pon aku kena ikot. Head to ECP food village, guess. Urm we saw Nanto. Pe lu tgk2, tsk, interesting pa? hahaha. dier tgk tk stop2. Carl treat us 4 meals a day. Urm 5 bucks on a plate of kway teow grg, 4 bucks on noodles, I frgot the other two dishes. But I remembered getting home feeling full of energy. haha cos' i ate enough or maybe too much. hehe And we drank Carl's bottles of beer. He drank 4 bottles, still isn't enough fr him. tsk3! Dah kenyang, kitr pon chabot laa kan. Carl send us home. He drove us home. Woah, he's seriously a bad bad driver. Sukati datok nenek dier jek. Maen langgar jek jalan. Naseb aku idop lg time dier pusing2.

........

Malam raya slack rabaq.
Haizal, El and I went down to Bazaar again. Cui jntnssss. haha FAKE. Urm pi mkn laa beh. Haizal bohh la kan. Good2 la dier. Dude, thanks fr the meal. Haizal sleptover El's crib again. He's thy only one I talked alot with. Tk alot laa, tpi bezakan aku bbl ngn Hillary, Danny ngn Kid aku bnyk bukak mulot ngn tuu Haizal jek. Haizal tk pehpot sgt pe. So bleh get along skit ah.
........
- Friday night - Sleptover El's place. Hillary, Haizal,Kid & Danny tag along. We were frm Geylang Bazaar. Kay aku admit laa ngn krng sumer, aku tunjok sial. Aku moodswing la siol. Sorry laa, aku tk jln ngn krng samer2. Aku sbok brgayot je kan. I knw, I knw, I knw. And I'm sorry. I kept myself busy cos' knw WHAT? Walking with you guys, were hell boringg. Kay laa maybe aku yng boring nyer. Tpi aku pon tkdr clue asl aku mcm sial. hahahaha.
Kay so, sumer da mcm babi pt rumah el. Sekor2 dah stim buta. Lg2 aku, mata stim rabaq punyerr tpi maseh tk bleh tdo. psl ermm...tkpr laa malas nk explain. I've watched tht Bohsia show upteen times but it still doesn't bores the pants of me. I enjoy watching it. hee ~
We've watched Cinta Syurga too. Makkk sakaii! peh laaa sedeh. Touchingggg skalii!! But I loike it. Kay laa, aku bukan minah pedih2 ehk. Skali skala, nk feeling2 laa jack! hehe ~
Mlm2 buta ni Mariah plak phone aku, sound nk turon rumah El, nk jumpa kitrng psl dier tgh pressure laa ngn family dier. Tsk, kesian aku tgk dier. haiy. Mariah ngn aku turon ECP Mac pagi2 buta sio. Tk bedeq. Org pk kitr sawan plak. Tpi mendak la weh, dok rumah El. Sumer da lepak pt katil. Turon ECP Mac pon chantekk pe. Whoosh! Bleh cuii jgk sey. Adr jgk rep-ist ehk pagi2 buta gtu pt Macs. hehehehehe.
Alaah turon situ pon bape minit jek. Tros chao ~ Balek pt El's crib, then lpak. Seminit jek, aku dah gone. Mata tahan rabaq ah. Those guys left El's place the nxt morning. MORNING knw. woah! Best or whaaat?! Dpt jgk aku tdo nyenyak. Kay before I end this off, urm El and I need to confess smtg. hahaha. lek lek lekk ehhh!
....
......
........
...........
.............
Kid's the most cutest guy among all. HAHAHA. kay mreyy siol aku.
But Im not faking what I just said, he's is thy CUTEST. hee ~
Niari Syam adr halet pt Pasir Ris. Nk go tknk ehk? Like so tired jek ni. hmmm see how ah. Tgk dulu kay, haikal. Aku try not to paitau kau laa Syam. hahaha. TRY jek. But if possible, I will not make it up. hahahaha. Joking laa.

Online with Kid angkong & Ahdan. Since aku sumpah mendak. Chat2 jek laa.
Yeay ~ spider pon online. Kay best (:
.