Dysfunctional as any family could ever be. My family is loud and boisterous, a little noisy too, lawdy they are judgmental. My family comes in all colors, red, black, yellow and some white folks too.
Growing up is hard to do. The challenges that I must deal with throughout the life cycle are overwhelming. We must deal with physical, emotional and psychological changes as we grow. There is no manual for growing up. Parents are there to help us navigate this confusing world. But seems like, my parents aren't helping.
If only they knew what passes through my hands. I took drugs to inhale and slowly die, I drink to wash away out tears & to run and hide from all my fears. They don’t know all the things peer pressure can do,know nothing about all the rumors and lies. [ bitches, keep my name out of your mouth! ]
They don't know about how my hope slowly dies. *sighs*
They don't understand my thoughts and dreams. All they see are my bad thoughts and prolly endless schemes.
Mom, Dad, you truly don't understand. It's been so hard for me . I knw you both want the best out of me. But at times, you fail to apprehend me.
I feel so bad when I make you sad. But sometimes you don't understand me.I wish you could just stop for a moment to see.
I’m not that little girl anymore
So you'll have to take some slammed doors & I’ll walk out.
Just saying I'm sorry.
No magical words to make the mistakes gone
But to begin the road back with those words from my heart. They do not mark the end but maybe a start? I still love my family.
xoxo , Tashah.