Self-Portayal ✈ My Memoirs ☺
Character Sketch ☺
Endless Ally ☺
Keep Talking
Aku bingit smenjak smlm pagi. Ilang thumbdrive aku laa. Yeah, I seem so petty? Shut the fvck up if you know nothing. I lost evrtg inside.
My songs gone, haiy E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G's gone. :'C
Acap tried his best making my day. But well, I'm still not in the mood.
I'm being fair here, kay babes.
I didn't ans my boys calls since aftrnoon.
Even if I did, it was a shortwhile. & that is, Acap.
The rest left me miscalls.
Not in the mood to even talk to any1.
Even in MSN though I'm online.
Agil : Jap lg I kol U laa kay. Nxt time, tkmo miskol. Just txt me laa.
Hisham : I'm not sombong laa. I've been very busy.
Muhaimin : I'm busy!
Syazwan : Siol laa, saper sombong siak? Saper luper saper ah? Asl tiba2 nk cntct balek huh? Nk korek citer apr lagi? Apr motive sial tanyer tu mcm?
"Tashah, where you? Asl senyap jek?Tkdr crite pe gerl?".
Lu sbok knape boy? Pk bdh mcm lu kape. Tk kn txt or kol w/o any intentions kaan? Fvck off laah aku blng kau!
Buto samer motive kau! Bleh lanchap suaa!

Gi Geylang Bazaar ngn Elbriena. [ Gmbr smlm ]
Sorry mamats yng kiter paitao eh! Kiter nk outing brdua jek. Strictly girls. Whenever we girls are free again, we'll tag you guys along kay. Maaf bnyk2.
Photos taken ystrday. Few of em' is in her cell phone.
............


