
Meet
my mom again. hehe. Sukerr skali. Talk and talk non-stop. Gosh! I miss talking to her. hmmm We'll be meeting again on 20th, again at Central HQ. Another case. Haiyah like there's too much too handle sey.
.....
I met her aftr my investigation with the Assistant General and Prosecutor thts handling my case. hmmm pretty hard fr me. Cos' Ive to think it through cos Im making my final decision. Most prolly, I have to testify in Court. *sighs*
.....
I seriously think
my granny's a bitch. Look, NO ONE in my family really likes her. She have this ONE MOST ANNOYING ATTITUDE. fvcking petty. All her in-laws dont really fancy her. She loves to judge em'. Which includes me. Okay maybe sometimes, It is my fault. But then, why is she such' an asshole. Keeps nagging non-stop. It sure is annoying. Worst than my momma. Urgh! -.-"
.....
I can't blogged for days. Laptop's not wimme'. & Fasting month is coming. I guess I'll be out evryday.
.....
I've made the wrong move. Guess I will stay as I am. You made me so heartless. & you've painted my naked heart black.
.....
I miss you... hehehehehehe. chey.