My syg. hahaha. <3>
Went out with dearest Kris'Dee, Sya', Farhana, Hilmi [ cloud ], Wan & Mamat.
hehe. I met my boys at Kallang, Wan & Mamat.
Hilmi came down to Cityhall, in detail Peninsula. Just to meet me. hahahaha.
I bump onto HunnyNoni, her gf and Ijan Rascal.
Noni doesnt seem to recognise me.
She's f gorgy jgk sio. Even Sya' says she doesnt look her age. TOO mature i guess. Tapi ttp lawarr laaaa kan. There's LOADS of people I bump onto ystrday.
I bump onto Val [ Valerie ] Fvking shit nnbccb! She look like a doll.
Extremely hotgeous. I loike. Bump onto LiluLola & Ahdeq Satiam ah sio.
Kywakkk peh jambuuuuu tpi MINAH REP wei.
hahahaha. Salam2 beh aku chao! Meet my boys la then.
Lpak at Cino's block. Rindu kenangan masa pi club samer2. Wan ngn Mamat laa pi bukak citer lamer.
Rinduuuuuuuuu sio. haha. time sumer mabok sebok sio. hahahaha. sumpah kekek sial. Jacky ngn Ace tgh asap when Cino bully me. ):
sedih ka per. puiyy ah.
hahaha. Rabaq sial u Cino, i dah cm keping u maseh nk maen hempap2 eh. celaka tol. hmpf. ader pegy ader balek kaaaaan? u waitt ah!
Pantat mau berasap sial. Aku chao ah beh. Balek laa kan. Drng sunggoh sweet. Antar sampai doorstep sey. hehehe. syg kamuu semuaaaa. xoxo.
Home Sweet Home.