
Kay ignore my pussy face. O well, right now Im pist with some mothafucka[s]. I dont wish to pen name[s] here. First and foremost, what does it gotta do with you? why are you being so concern for? Or why does it troubled you so much, that you came asking repeatedly? I take back my words. Yeah I admit, I was the one bitching all along, so?? -.-" You should know that no matter where you go ahead in love life, you'll always remember your past relationship. Especially those bad break up's. Ohh come on, we are all in human experience. Look, it's the sad fact here. You gotta live with it.
Sorry for being harsh at you. Im fvcking pist. Pls apprehend.
Kau tk phm, pi mampos ah kay bye!
______
Beh asl ah, klao aku bnyk kwn laki?! TAK cukop terang pe, KAWAN jek pe! Da ah aku pon malas nk explain beribu juta kali. Pape nk, tanyer aku sndiri. Aku tk phm ah, biler pt laki ehh. Pandai2 ah nk tutop citer pantat sndiri. When it comes to girls, they are the sluts, bitch, whore etc. Wtf.
Arghhhhhhhhhhhh! sot sot sot sot sott ahh! *insert feelings*
..... [ i'll re-post again ]
EDIT : RE-POST
Aku paitao ehk? Aper aku ingat kan, court case on Fri pe. Anw since aku turon jgk meet my friend pt saner, I think we'll be seeing each other jgk apeee! Aper siaaak. Honestly kan, I dint remember promising you that I'll be meeting you tmr. Even if I did, I would have told you earlier, before hand. About my plans laa. tol pe?! Alaah, Im frgetful laah oi!
You wanna know why I was rude to you otp? Cos' you're adding up to my anger. Im' already pist the moment we're otp. Not with you but someone else. TKMO traser ah k. Im pist with yeah, fr yknw who. -.-"
PS: Kecyk Smallboy.
______
Ader ni manusia plak buat aku tiong jek sio. Aku losing end ah kirekan klau tk bbl ngn kau?
firm tk firm eh? Actually comment kau sumpah tk perlu ah. Skit pon tkder heran siul!
Apaa maksod siol? Aku rugi ah ni? Leksdahhh kay. Lelaki Ego sial!
PS: Ellino.
______
One more thing, asl eh? Mmg cara aku bbl gtuh pe otp?! Asl sumer pk aku mau carik hal ni. Ishhh!
Kay ah kater org, biler org tegor, berubah ah kan. Tgk how ah cm ner.
PS: Wan Barcode, Hilmi Cloud, Boi Wan ngn saper2 tk suker cara aku bbl.
Labels: Current song - battlefield