It's 4:06am.
EDIT: [ Shirley ]
Babe, how can i possibly be mad at you. hahaha. Lucky, you called me and cnfrnt me. Rather than the rest assuming things they DO NOT KNOW. hmmmm. im so stirred when you called me. Cos' you're not like before. agree? _____
Was otp with ..... at diff time. hahaha.
-
Afiq [ krng knal sape ]
Planning abt Sunday. Hopefully we're able to meet up.
Im too tight [ with schedules ] with too many outings. Im' tryna' manage time wisely. -
AgilPlans to meet up today aftrnoon. I doubt so Im' available. Im busy packing stuffs tonight. Shifting things over. Lotsa' work. -___--
Bob Suppose to call him back but im too tired to even dial a digit. hahaha. -
Hafiz Otp skejap jek. Talk BULLSHIT. haha. -
ShazDier tanyer khabar aku sey. hmmmm.
baru mao ingt member lamer pe brader? -
Shah [ Bukan Shah black laa ]
Rindu mao jumpa lah kan. Paderhal tgl dkat siak. hahaha. Giler uh kan dier rindu aku sgt2 lah tuuuuu. Pape ring me jek. I'll make time fr you. chehhh!! haha. tkder ah u slalu busy oi. sbok balek camp ntah kol brape sampai rumah. nk meet slalu salah timing. laen kali jgn bnyk songeh. meet maner2 pon boleh aperrrr. abeh mao tolak balak lagik. im free 24/7 kan. ayoyoyo. u yng bwk transport amek i sdahhhhh. kan LEBIH senang tuu. Menyenangkan i. TAK mengambil bnyk masa u pon. hehehe. klao sanggop, dgr jek ckp i. hahahaha._____
Much apology fr those chatting with me. [ msn ] I was very busy.
Mus - hahaha babe sorry lamer ehk tunggu aku? sry many2 babe. Aku maseh otp ngn dier laaa. On off gtuh. dier asek kol aku jek. hehehe.
Syed - I was otp when i was halfway through a convo with you. hehe.
Ben - I was on a call when you nudged me. Sorry
I cant remember the rest. I went offline straight after I hung up on ALL calls.
But i do receive offline msgs. Sorry i dint get the chance to read. My comp lags.
SORRY kay.
_____
Okay lah i tell you guys what's my plan fr the week-end ACTUALLY.
Saturday [ today ]
Sisha with friends. eh! wait, i frget who invite me. Aiyaaaahhhh.
But i got work to do. I need to shift stuffs over to my second prolly permanent, home. I'll take hours to do so yknw. Aku klau bikin keje lembab nk mampos. See lah then how sia like that. Aiyoh i try make it kay babes. sorry eh klau tk jadik. Aku bukan nak paitao ehk. Aku dah blng krng before hand pe. hmmmm
Sunday [ tomorrow ]
Afternoon - Teadance. haha. tk jelak2 ka per sio. hahaha. might be going with same junkies again. El, Tuty, Mus and maybe those usual faces again. haha. MAYBE aje.
Night - out with Afiqqqqqqqqqqq!!! [ Ajax laaaa ]F CARE. I SOOOO NEED TO GET MY ASS OFF TO PARTAYEEEE.See im managing time here okay. So guys, jgn pk aku besar kan konek jek ehh! aku pk kwn jgk tau. Tu uh mulot tkmo sedap hembos lahhh
Reason why tht's if MAYBE?
- im cashless. NO money NO talk.
broke hbes sial. tsktsk. rabaq ahhh siul. money in money out. Im' always spending cash like im throwing a penny. hehe.I should earn my own cash. I fucking need job!!!!
Saper2 ader lobang, beep aku ehh. PAPE KOL JE LAA, PP8 DAH MATI.
but I got incoming free.
_____