Current song: Part Of The List.
Mood swing.
Last love has turned my heart cold as stone.
Give me what I could never ask for.
Give me back my heart untoar.
So I can give it to another who deserves what I have to give.
[ A dead soul that desperately wants to live. ]
I was never the one, to patiently pick up broken fragments & glue them together again & tell myself that the mended whole was as good as new.
What is broken is broken - & I'd rather remember it as it was at its best than mend it and see the broken places as long as I lived.
I would sooner have you hate me for telling you the truth than adore me for telling you lies.
__________
Spent 2hours otp with him. Idk y but yeah honest confess, i miss talking to him. woah! =.= Within a day, i start missing someone so badly huh. hahaha.
I went blank when he asked me to commit a relationship with him.
First thought, i would love to. But look, i ain't gonna get myself hurt when i know what boys are worth for. I know who I am. What I am. I accept my fate, my loss, accept that Im' a disadvantage of boy's need in pleasure. *sighs* pity much? I've said enough in previous post, you're brighter, attractive etc. I wonder why on earth you would want someone like me. Yeah, majority thinks the same way like I do. You're plainly using me. Ass off boy, you gotta work extra hard to win my heart. You may think im arrogant or whatsoever.
*heck care* Don't start judging me. Cos i know you're not worth my precious time. Hate me? You may do so.
You may think Im' at the loosing end. Well, you DO NOT know who I am NOW. I've changed. You'll soon realised how cold I am. Till then, quit judging. Thankyou.
Slowly, im getting sick of this. Sick of being played out. Sick of lies. Sick of pretending you love me when you don't. I doubt so you do.
Love is a given, hatred is acquired.

__________
Love your enemies, bless them that curse you. do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you. [ to whom ]