12:55am
sorry if you're interested reading, pls scroll down.
my blog song's my family's fav song wei.
*gerimis mengundang*


















[ i miss sleeping with my younger brother ] *photos above are all my blood siblings*
&
I miss my mom. The way she used to be, before everything changed.
[ BIOGICAL MOM, i mean ]
______
REMEMBERING THOSE TIMES.
It is hard being part of a large family especially when it seems you are always the one to blame when something goes wrong.
Two to cause it, yet one to blame,
He [ my elder brother ] started it, but they yell my name.
They were behind closed doors so they wouldn't know that he had started it but even so...
I'm always blamed for what I didn't start, and for 16years it's been tearing me apart.
I yell back or fight pretending I don't care, little do they know it's behind closed doors where I'd tear.It's the only place I could run to,
because no one would ever listen. especially mom.
Even though I try to explain or I have a reason.
How can they be so deaf? How can they be so blind?
I'm getting weak, and can't take it anymore.
And I've come to find that life was never fair.
And the love of my parents was never there.
I've always believed 'siblings stick together in the face of overwhelming odds.'
o well, things are diff now. :(
I've come to realise.. that my whole life just fell off track.
[ my closest sibling, ily ]
There is nothing more painful than fighting between family members.
Whether between parents who are married or divorced, or between siblings,
there is nothing more bitter than watching people who once loved each other say painful things to one another.
Family member know each other better than anyone. They know each others vulnerabilities and can hurt each other in the most private and intimate places.
DO YOU APPRECIATE EM'?
So before you say something to a family member, no matter how much you think that they deserve it, remember, the pain of the memory of this encounter will last much longer than the satisfaction of a good one liner.
No one will ever love us unconditionally like our family can.
Labels: i miss my family