YOU HAD ME AT HELLO,
KILLED ME AT GOODBYE.
why ohh why, do things just keep hurting us girls. why?
why do boys simply taking advantage? why?
Just cheer up honey.
though I'm feeling the same way you're feeling now.
Love really hurts huh? I know right now, it's very hard fr you. Remember we're on the same boat girl, i'll be by your side.
I know how it feels
when they lost something they value much,
The feeling sucks cos'
it seems to be over and it's like the end of the world.
We girls, take a risk when we open our hearts
because the truth is, if we open our hearts, we will get hurt.
You can’t open your heart and not have some hurt
because you’re in a human experience.
Even if his the love of your life and you have many wonderful, deepening, growing, powerful years together,
it’s a human experience and that person will pass over.
Love takes courage, girl!
Be courageous kay?
GIRLS to BOYS
If you don't know,
then ask me.
if you don't agree,
then argue with me.
If you don't like,
then say it to me.
But don't keep silent and judge me.
I've learned that no matter how good a friend someone is,
they're gonna hurt you every once in awhile and you must forgive them for that.
Love takes hostages.
It gets inside you.
It eats you out and leaves you crying in the darkness,
so simple a phrase like
'maybe we should be just friends' turns into a glass splinter
working its way into your heart.
It hurts. Not just in the imagination. Not just in the mind.
It's a soul-hurt, a real gets-inside-you-and-rips-you-apart pain.
AND
Love comes to those who still hope
even though they've been disappointed,
to those who still believe
even though they've been betrayed,
to those who still love
even though they've been hurt before.
But at some point of time you'll get sick and tired.
Tired of trying,
Sick of crying,
Yeah I'm smiling,
but inside I'm dying.
All Men Are Animals;
Some Just Make Better Pets.
Men are like pennies:
two-faced and worthless.
Labels:Boys make good pets!