

Peacefulness is an inner sense of calm
- it comes from becoming still
- in order to reflect and meditate on our inner wisdom and receive answers.
A peaceful heart is one that is free from worry and trouble.
It's becoming quiet so we can look at things quietly so we can more clearly understand them and thus come up with creative solutions.
It is learning to live in the present.
Michael Jackson is dead after suffering a cardiac arrest
Cardiac arrest is an abnormal heart rhythm that stops the heart from pumping blood to the body. It can occur after a heart attack or be caused by other heart problems.
- It takes time, boy. Sorry.
And please don't expect things to go your way.
It's been a month and i've told you so. I'm not over it.
Love is strong yet delicate.
It can be broken. and it already had.
To truly love is to understand this.
To be in love is to respect this.
- I love you, though deep in my heart, I'm suffering,
knowing that I've lost him. On the outside, I'm living,
pretending that I've forgotten him!
Labels: imy michael jackson r.i.p.