Self-Portayal ✈ My Memoirs☺Character Sketch☺Endless Ally☺Keep Talking
Don't Judge Me Based On Your Ignorance. # I Don't Live To Please You!
& Ohh, I Don't Give Anyone A Reason To Hate Me.
They Create Their Own Lil' Drama Of Pure Jealousy.
Envy Me? Hate Me? Rate Me?
Bottom Line Is, You Still Aint Me Bby
You Can Never Be Me
★Don't Hate What You Can't Immitate!★
Those who hate me without reason outnumber the hairs of my head, many are my enemies without cause, seeking to destroy me.
I do not comply myself with external rules. I often override myself. In which I will act as an effective conscience.
I'm super ego Anyways, I know myself, well. I dont accept dog's admiration as conclusive evidence that I am wonderful. Pfft. Hehe!
You fucking left me devastatingly Heart-BREAKING. thnk-you a million.
How you treated me is Your Karma, how I react is Mine. Love conquers everything even karma, your time will indeed come sooner or later.
Saturday, May 16, 2009
eh hey sup? idk y im feeling kinda hyper~ hmm. i tried so hard being nice with you, boy! but you seem to do things i dislike most.
FUCK you! gettta' hell out of my life!
now i tell you, idfc if youre reading this uh ehh! boy, at first you're nice. bt yeahh to me, you suck now! just tell me straight on my face when we're so over and DONE! you'll have all those things your way. and just let me decide what i want. over or just cntinue being JUST FRIENDS. serious shit. im freagging tired of you neglecting. tired of you being EGO. tired of you, lieing. tired of you, giving me tons of excuses when it's so obvious i caught you lieing. nahh, i lied too. bt bt wait, i did confess aftr few days okeh? unlike you hiding in the dark like maybe frever or maybe ages! hmmmph!!!! if i wanna continue being mad at you, hmmm guess it's not gonna brighten up my day. so yeahh. im planning to go riding again. alaahhh tu je lah buat aku hilang tekanan rather than going 'some' places which i long quit.
i must change!!! & & haiy as days past,
i keep missing
MY ONE & ONLY DEAREST CLOSE cousin.
fuhh~ within months je uh, i felt so close to her. despite me being petty at times. hehe (: i wonder what she's doing right now? though im enjoying here, bt still i just dont knw y i kept thinking of her. haiy :'( girl i swear imy, iny back! bt i just dnt knw how?! at first mmg uh aku sot giler ngn kao. tp kn kao tetap cousin kaki gerek ku woi. haiy!!! ok ok chao lah! nk get redi gi ridingggg! heading to yishun damp. i wanna watch sunset tonight. wish my LOVE ONES could watch with me. hmmmmm. both of em' right now!
IRNI SUSIYANTI I SWEAR IMY!!!!!!!!
walao aper pon aku tk bleh lupa kao uh. things really chnge especially when we're far frm each other now..
get to bbl mepeq ngn my abg ystrday, he and jiggy seems to be the same. both love SCENE KIDS!
Haters, play hard bby. I'll just disregard you like my memory's bad. To All You Bitches With My Name In Your Mouth, Do What You Do Best & Swallow It! So many assume. So little know. Moreover, hating on a MY name only gives ME fame. You have my thanks! =.=